Information On Obtaining An Exit Visa

Please note: The Department of State assumes no responsibility or liability for the professional ability or reputation of, or the quality of services provided by, the entities or individuals whose names appear on the following lists. Inclusion on this list is in no way an endorsement by the Department or the U.S. government. Names are listed alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance. The information on the list is provided directly by the local service providers; the Department is not in a position to vouch for such information.

American Citizens, born in the US, who have been in the country for more than 90 days, and who did not apply for an extension of stay, must obtain an exit visa from the Haitian Immigration Service before the 90 days. Do not wait until the last minute.

Haitian Immigration Service
Avenue John Brown, Lalue
Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tel: 2244-1737

Haiti does not issue business visas.