Location: Petionville and Pelerin 5
Events: Reports of a violent demonstration in Petionville and an armed group in Pelerin 5, converging on the President’s residence.
Actions to take:
· Avoid the area;
· Avoid demonstrations and any large gatherings of people;
· Do not attempt to drive through roadblocks; and
· If you encounter a roadblock, turn around and get to a safe area.
· U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444from other countries
· Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates