Events: The Embassy has received notice of planned demonstrations on Friday, July 15, 2022. The protests are planned to start at Champ-de-Mars, then continue through Delmas 33, and conclude at Former President Aristide’s residence on Boulevard 15 Octobre.
Actions to take:
- Avoid the identified areas;
- Avoid demonstrations and any large gatherings of people;
- Do not attempt to drive through or around roadblocks; and
- If you encounter a roadblock, turn around and get to a safe area.
- U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries