(July 7, 2020)
- Security situation in the areas of Lalue and Avenue Christophe.
- Shootings and burning tires at Bicentenaire.
- Security situation at Simon Pelé area near Behrmann Motors.
- Security situation at Lafito on National Road #01 .
- Shootings at Bel-Air area.
- Shootings and Barricades from Delmas 2 to Delmas 16.
- Roadblock at Martissant 23 on National Road #02.
- Shootings at Portail Leogane.
- Security situation at Champs-de-Mars area and downtown Port-au-Prince.
Actions to take:
- Avoid the area;
- Avoid demonstrations and any large gatherings of people;
- Do not attempt to drive through roadblocks; and
- If you encounter a roadblock, turn around and get to a safe area.
U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: email@example.com
Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries