Events: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the American Citizen Services Unit is temporarily limiting some services for U.S. citizens. All American Citizen Services appointments through January 29, 2022 have been rescheduled. The U.S. Embassy remains open for emergency services for U.S. citizens. If you need emergency assistance, please contact us through email at ACSPap@state.gov or +509-2229-8000.
- U.S. Embassy Port au Prince, Haiti
- Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
- Emergencies: +509-2229-8000
- American Citizen Service inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://ht.usembassy.gov/
- Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries
- Haiti Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter