Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti (September 25, 2019)
Location: U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince
- The Consular Section remains open for emergency American Citizen Services (ACS) only. If you have an appointment on September 26 or 27, for a routine U.S. citizen service, please reschedule your appointment online.
- If you have urgent travel, please contact American Citizen Services to request an emergency appointment.
- If you have a nonimmigrant visa appointment on September 26 or 27, please reschedule your appointment.
- Routine Immigrant Visa appointments have been cancelled through September 27. The Embassy will contact applicants directly to reschedule.
Actions to take:
- Avoid demonstrations and any large gatherings of people;
- Do not attempt to drive through roadblocks; and
- If you encounter a roadblock, turn around and get to a safe area.
- U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Tabarre 41, Route de Tabarre
Non-emergency inquiries: email@example.com
- Contact the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs
1-888-407-4747 toll-free from the United States and Canada
1-202-501-4444 from other countries
Haiti Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter