The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will host a webinar “Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers” on June 29, 2016, 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT.
To register and attend this webinar, use the Foreign Earned Income for U.S. Overseas Taxpayers orhttps://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/445/15416 webinar link. Attendees should log in 10 minutes prior to the start time. The session will be recorded and made available at a later time on IRSvideos.gov orhttp://ca.m.state.sbu/sites/clearance/OCSClearanceQueue/Lists/Clearances/Attachments/985/irsvideos.gov .
The webinar will cover:
- Requirements for claiming the foreign income exclusion
- Identifying which form to use: Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Specifying information to include on Form 2555 or 2555-EZ
- Live Q&A with IRS subject matter experts.
For further information about security in Haiti:
• Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
• Contact the U.S. Embassy in Haiti, located at Tabarre 41, Boulevard du 15 Octobre, Tabarre, Haiti; telephone 509-2229-8000; after-hours emergency telephone 509-3464-3998; ACS unit fax 509-2229-8027; e-mail ; website.
• Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
Note: The computer generated timestamp on this e-mail message may not be accurate.
If your contact information has changed or you are no longer in Haiti, please update your STEP account as the Embassy cannot do it for you