We are working together on the prevention and treatment of GBV, especially in adolescent girls and young women.
One in three Haitian women aged 15–49 has experienced physical and/or sexual violence at least once in her life.
Our outreach includes:
- Access to economic opportunities
- Access to secondary education
- GBV prevention at the community level
- Comprehensive adolescent sexual and reproductive health education and counseling
- Social asset building
- Household economic strengthening (HES) through Savings Groups