The Information Section of the U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince, Haiti explains and advocates US foreign and domestic policies to Haitian audiences.
- articulating U.S. government policies and organizing press conferences, including for visiting U.S. officials;
- answering press queries and publicizing embassy activities;
- issuing press releases and official U.S. government statements; and
- distributing official U.S. television and radio products to the Haitian press, and generating content for embassy social media sites.
Useful Resources available from the Information Section
- Embassy Press Releases
- Embassy Programs and Events