What resources can tell me more about doing business in Haiti?
Please read Doing Business in Haiti: 2019 Country Commercial Guide for U.S. Companies (PDF 1 MB) and the Haiti Investment Climate Statement Guide.
Where can I get more information about CS Partner Post services, like Gold Key?
Where can I get more information about HOPE/HELP trade preferences for the U.S. market?
- The HOPE II Act (full text PDF 1776 KB)
- Summary of HOPE II Trade Preferences
- The HELP Act (full text PDF 183 KB)
- Summary of HELP Trade Preferences (PDF 330 KB)
- The Haitian Economy and the Hope Act (PDF 352 KB)
- Legislative Texts & Other References for CBTPA, HOPE, HOPE II, and HELP
Do U.S. citizens need a visa to visit Haiti?
Visitors from the U.S. to Haiti may not require a visa depending on the length of stay and/or onward passage being assured. An airport tax of $30 plus $5 is currently required from foreigners departing Haiti, but is generally included in the price of airline tickets. Visitors are required to have a valid passport.
Where should I direct questions concerning visas to visit the United States?
Please direct inquiries to the U.S. Embassy Port-au-Prince Consular Section or email support-Haiti@ustraveldocs.com.