Other Procurement Opportunities in Haiti
There is no single source for tenders in Haiti, but the U.S. Embassy strives to make bidding opportunities as accessible as possible for U.S. companies. Interested companies may wish to visit the following sites:
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry: source for recent institutional and national projects publishing invitations to tender.
- Ministry of Public Works, Transportation, Energy and Communications: offers bidding opportunities in a variety of sectors covered by MTPTC.
- Commission Nationale des Marches Publics: extensive listing for local projects publishing invitations to tender.
- Fed Biz Opps: most comprehensive source of information for opportunities available from the United States Government.
- Grants.gov: most comprehensive source of information on APS and RFA solicitations.
- USAID: information about opportunities to partner with USAID to deliver humanitarian and economic assistance programs in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Diaspora Engagement support and the Agricultural Value Chain Assessment
- SOO-RFP-INVEST-014-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Diaspora-Engagement (PDF 340 KB)
- SOO-RFP-INVEST-014-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Diaspora-Engagement_FR (PDF 344 KB)
- SOO-RFP-INVEST-016-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Ag-VC-Finance (PDF 151 KB)
- SOO-RFP-INVEST-016-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Ag-VC-Finance_FR (PDF 244 KB)
- RFP-INVEST-014-Haiti-Diaspora-Engagement (PDF 444 KB)
- RFP-INVEST-014-Haiti-Diaspora-Engagement_FR (PDF 443 KB)
- RFP-INVEST-016-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Ag-VC-Finance (PDF 445 KB)
- RFP-INVEST-016-Haiti-INVEST-Platform-Ag-VC-Finance_FR (PDF 445 KB)
- United Nations Development Business: official publication for consulting, contracting and exporting opportunities worldwide.
- United Nations Development Program: UNDP’s invitations to tender in Haiti.
- Inter-American Development Bank: IDB’s project procurement information.